President Barack Obama joins a toast with Technology Business Leaders at a dinner in Woodside, California, Feb. 17, 2011.
Here’s the full list of attendees according to the NY Times, LA Times and SF Chronicle:
- John Doerr, partner, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
- Carol Bartz, president and CEO, Yahoo!
- John Chambers, CEO and chairman, Cisco Systems
- Dick Costolo, CEO, Twitter
- Larry Ellison, co-founder and CEO, Oracle
- Reed Hastings, CEO, NetFlix
- John Hennessy, president, Stanford University
- Steve Jobs, chairman and CEO, Apple
- Art Levinson, chairman and former CEO, Genentech
- Eric Schmidt, chairman and CEO, Google
- Steve Westly, managing partner and founder, Westly Group
- Mark Zuckerberg, founder, president and CEO, Facebook
Going around the circle, starting from the President's right: Mark Zuckerberg, Unknown, Dick Costolo, Carol Bartz , John Hennessy, Reed Hastings, Larry Ellison, John Doerr, John Chambers, Art Levinson, Eric Schmidt, Unknown, Steve Westly, and Steve Jobs.
Also posted to the official White House Flickr account, a photo of the President speaking with Mark Zuckerberg.